Lattice sensAI 3.0. now supports the CrossLink-NX FPGA family for low power smart vision applications. The latest version also features customized convolutional neural network (CNN) IP, flexible accelerator IP to simplify common CNN network implementation and it is optimized to further take advantage of FPGA parallel processing capabilities.
For applications like smart vision that require higher Edge AI performance, CrossLink-NX FPGAs running sensAI software can provide double the performance at half the power in comparison to prior releases of the solutions stack.
New and updated features include:
· New CNN engine IP and compiler support for CrossLink-NX.
· CrossLink-NX-based object counting demo.
· Optimized FPGA architecture for CrossLink-NX.
· Up to 75 percent lower power consumption.
· High-performance I/O.
· Increased neural network architecture support.