The Digi IX20 has advanced security and redundancy features for reliable performance in harsh environments. The router has been designed to work beside Digi’s Remote Manager IoT device monitoring application for a solution that provides secure remote monitoring and control, enables automated firmware and software updates, and allows easy management of intelligent routers. Remote Manager works alongside the IX20 to simplify data-driven insights and maximise the router’s performance, including uptime and failover (Digi SureLink) and security (Digi TrustFence) features.
The Digi IX20 router is designed around the Digi CORE plug-in modems which provide user-selectable connectivity while allowing the router to be changed or upgraded with new connectivity protocols. The router also features a serial interface to be easily integrated into many applications
Digi IX20 key features include:
· Manageability – The Digi Remote Manager is a compliance and security management application that provides centralized device management. It is easy to set up and allows mass configuration, control, and maintenance from a single location. It offers a real-time view of network and device health and compliance.
· Reliability – In addition to dual SIMs for failover, Digi SureLink protects cellular connections under adverse conditions, while providing reliable uptime for mission-critical applications. The application also provides smart load balancing between cellular and Ethernet WANs, dual APNs, and configurable APN search.
· Flexibility – The Digi IX20 has been developed to combine optional Wi-Fi with serial RS-232 (DB9), Ethernet, and cellular LTE CAT-4 connectivity. Customers are able to add their own edge compute algorithms with Python support and native Linux applications.
· Security – The Digi TrustFence security framework provides secure boot, protected hardware ports, and secure connections with the latest encryption protocols.
· Ruggedness – The Digi IX20 is rated to IP30 and has been tested for operation in -40F to +158F (-40C to +70C).
The Digi IX20 is certified for the U.S., Canada, Europe (and countries that honor CE), Australia, New