The Common Criteria (CC) EAL 6+ certified EdgeLock SE050 makes it easy to implement high- performance security for sensing and control. Additionally, it streamlines deployment of IoT services and on-boarding of edge devices to public and private clouds, edge computing platforms and infrastructure.
- CC EAL 6+ certification up to OS level provides unprecedented hardware and operating system security to protect against the latest attack scenarios and evolving IoT threat landscape.
- Supports up to 4096 bits RSA cryptography and integration of Elliptic Curve (ECC) cryptography with an expanded set of curves such as Brainpool, Edwards and Montgomery.
- Pre-integrated, flexible applet that eliminates the need to write security code, and scalable software with built-in protections.
- I2C master functionality for direct control of critical functions as well as integrity and confidentiality of sensor data.
- Contactless interface for late-stage parameter configuration of unpowered devices.
- Integrates functionality typical to Trusted Platform Modules (TPM), combining into a unique solution security of IoT connections, as well as IoT platform integrity and attestation.
- Simplifies integration with different microcontrollers, microprocessors, operating systems (Linux, RTOS, Windows, Android) and major cloud platforms.
NXP EdgeLock SE050 Secure Element supports compliance to some of world’s most rigorous standards and protocols, including the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), International Society of Automation Industrial Network and System Security IEC62443, OPC Industrial Interoperability Standard for Unified Architecture (OPC UA), and the Open Connectivity Foundation (OFC) specification.
More information at https://www.nxp.com/products/identification-security/authentication/edgelock-se050-plug-trust-secure-element-family-enhanced-iot-security-with-maximum-flexibility:SE050?&&tid=vanSE050