The kits can be won in the “Spin for a chance to win a dev kit” draws on the company’s Hall 3A Stand 111 throughout the duration of the exhibition.
Anyone pre-registering on Mouser’s website could also win one of the following development kits:
- Analog Devices' ADZS-21569-EZKIT Evaluation Kit for immersive audio experiences with deterministic real-time audio processing performance.
- Texas Instruments’ Power Management Lab Kit Bundle, a set of educational boards that allows hands-on learning for power supply design.
- The jointly developed Würth Elektronik and Infineon 760308EMP 200W wireless power dev kit. A complete and ready-to-use wireless power system.
- Microchip's PIC32MZ/Amazon Free RTOS and Debugger Bundle with an integrated programmer/debugger, allowing rapid prototyping for AWS cloud-connected applications.
- Seeed’s Studio Perf-V demoboard, based on the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, which makes working with programmable logic easy.
- Silicon Labs’ xGM210P Wireless Module Starter Kit containing the hardware and support tools for prototyping wireless applications.
- ST’s P-L496G-CELL01 STM32 Discovery Pack development platform for cellular and cloud technology-based solutions.
- NXP’s i.MX RT1060 EVK Evaluation Kit for the i.MX RT1060 Crossover Processor with a wide range of expansion boards and on-board interface options.
- On Semiconductor’s Strata USB AC-DC 4-Port 200W Source is used USB-PD and power solutions and is combined with the Strata Developer Studio.
- A complete AI Starter Bundle, including an Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B: a powerful development kit for AI inferencing.
This year’s stand will also feature a “Future Cities” augmented reality area that visualizes the technology that cities of the future will offer. Mouser will also encourage sustainability by giving away reusable water bottles.
More information and register