With a low power draw of 2W, the module, from FS Embedded offers a feature set including;
- NXP QorlQ LS1012A ( Layerscape ) Processor with Cortex -A53 core clocked at 800 MHz
- 64 MB QSPI NOR Flash, 512 MB DDR3 DRAM
- 2 x Ethernet , 1 x USB , 1 x UART
- Interfaces; 1 x CAN (OPT), 1 x SDIO , 1 x SATA , 1 x PCIe
- Wireless; WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0
Starter kits with base board , cable kit and access to data for download are available for quick evaluation and development. The customised LINUX supports all interfaces enabling an easy software development, for example with Buildroot / Yocto.
Target applications include; trust enabled IoT gateways; mobile NAS (battery powered); Ethernet drives for datacentre storage; entry level broadband Ethernet gateways; building and factory automation; controlling unit with field buses; and printer control.
Manhattan Skyline; www.mansky.co.uk